Vegan Maca Chocolate Bites
28 Feb 2019 no comments peasandlove
This is a super easy and simple recipe for a fun and decadent dessert with no sugar in it but loads of richness!
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 1 cup of Raw Cashews
- 3 tbsp Maca Powder (we got ours from http://thehealthstore.com.mt/product/purasana-maca-powder-200-g-be-bio-02/)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 375 gr Dark Chocolate
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Soak your cashews in water for 1-2 hours
- Blend together your strained cashews, mac, maple syrup, coconut cream and vanilla.
- Melt your chocolate and oil together in a bain marie.
- Fill up your cup cake cups with a spoon of chocolate and put them in the freezer for 15 mins
- Remove them, place a spoon of your cashew and maca mix and top off with melted chocolate to cover them.
- Place them in the freezer for another 30-35 mins. .
Enjoy! So simple and so delicious.